Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Producer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 11 months
- Produce excellent hands-on visual design work, file setup, documentation specs, process tools, and deliverables that adhere to established and evolving design system components, accessibility, and UX standards.
- A sense of excitement about the scale and impact of world-class enterprise work
- Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment.
- Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise.
- May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years demonstrated visual design experience actively working to create scalable, front-end design systems, built with Angular, React, Bootstrap, etc.
- 7+ years of experience applying creative vision through all phases of design, from concept to development, including work with technology during these phases
- Experience designing with Accessibility compliance standards, and best UI practices.
- Experience working with large, cross-functional project teams, in an agile, iterative design and development process.
- Fluency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Mac OS a must, and ability to work within an internal database and project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.