Location: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, or Charlotte, NC
Type: 24 Month Contract
Our client, one of the world's largest financial institutions, is seeking UX Producers to manage web and mobile design initiatives on their enterprise Digital Experience team.
The UX Producer manages, plans, and organizes the UX design effort on projects and programs. You work closely with the studio and project leads, managing day-to-day operations, and supporting the execution of the studio strategy and tactical solutions.
Why you’ll thrive here
You share our passion for customer experience and problem-solving. You play well with others but you aren’t afraid to stand up for what you think is right. You’re diplomatic and flexible, and you’ve got what it takes to influence others. You see the big picture, but you also find satisfaction in making every detail right.
You are calm under pressure and know how to navigate the waters of a fast-paced, creative organization. You live and breathe project management and are always working to foster an environment where all team members can do their best work.
- Have an understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
- Understand what’s technically possible, and how business rules work with customer experience
- Are organized and able to work on several projects at once
- 5+ years leading teams in Agile environments with ability to manage multiple efforts in a cross-functional environment.
- 5+ years experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
- 3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
- Experience to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
- Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts
- Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
- Demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
- Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
- Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contact negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
- Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
- Expertise in Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
- PMP certified
- Banking or financial services background
- Experience managing mobile projects