Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Digital Operations Specialist
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 5 months (12/14/2020 to 05/15/2021)
Work schedule: Mon- Fri 8:30- 5:00
- Client is actively seeking a highly organized, technically savvy individual to drive the day-to-day execution of tactics for Client websites.
- This individual will exhibit a positive can-do attitude with an openness to learn all while immediately contributing a high level.
- These efforts will primarily include, but are not limited to, ensuring accurate and quality administration of Client site content, weekly on-site promotional offerings, and item setup/maintenance activities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Knowledge & experience in the digital space, with demonstrated experience with the following
- Prior retail or merchandising experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office suites (Excel, Word)
- Strong data entry and technical skills
- Associate's Degree required Bachelor's Degree preferred