Manager Notes (2/15):
Resource will need to have experience with digital customer platforms such as: Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce and Marketo. The first project this PM will be responsible for managing is a Sitecore CMS website implementation/redesign, so PM must have previous experience rolling out a Sitecore Implementation.
Mandatory Skills: Sitecore
Max Pay Rate (W2): $85.00/hr.
Max Bill Rate: $125.00/hr.
Role: Digital Marketing Project Manager (Consultant)
Duration: Long Term Contract (18 Months)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (100% Remote)
We are looking for an east-coast -based highly skilled Project Manager to be a part of our Digital Marketing Team. As a member of the team you will manage the start-to-finish design process for a range of digital products (websites, apps, operating systems, and more). You will lead and define success for team members, clients, stakeholders, and management and members for your team. You'll be responsible for co-develop project strategy, create project plans, and execute produce visions for complex, digital projects.
This includes establishing schedules, forecasting workloads, and tracking milestones on simultaneous campaign and marketing projects. Consultant will also need to have experience working in an Agile environment and clear understanding of agile concepts and principles, focusing on flexibility, speed, communication, and continuous improvement through use of retrospectives.
Resource will need to have experience with digital customer platforms such as: Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce and Marketo.
- 5+ years’ experience in a client services organization, preferably on project with top tier consulting firms, interactive agencies, and or creative agencies.
- Experience managing digital customer platforms such as: Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager, Salesforce and Marketo.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technologies, design standards, and the product lifecycle.
- Ability to manage and set expectations with clients, while articulating progress through clear visuals and presentations
- Demonstrated success at managing different types of teams – Engineering, Design and QA.
- Experience guiding teams on projects and product development cycles, focusing on flexibility, speed, communication, and continuous improvement through use of retrospectives.
- Expert-level use of tracking and reporting systems, including JIRA, Smartsheet or similar.
- Project management experience within enterprise marketing organizations or managing marketing related projects.
- Familiar with data analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, and Marketo.
- Technical proficiency and understanding of marketing platforms and related tools such as but not limited to CRM, CMS, analytics, paid media, social media, and email marketing.