Digital Marketing Optimization Analyst (Adobe Specialization)
Long Term Contract
The Digital Marketing Optimization Analyst will be responsible for developing test plans, delivering analysis of test and recommendations of next steps, and will work with the marketing team to create and guide test strategy. Will also work with team members and vendors to ensure that digital campaigns and website experiences are fully optimized. This is accomplished through the analysis of performance metrics, data, and trends. Reporting and recommendation of best practice tactics, solutions and the utilization of software tools that aid lead generation, increased engagement and conversions.
Projects will involve analytics audits, analytics configurations, testing, implementation, creating dashboards that blend multiple data sources, and data analysis.
- Develop test plans and deliver analysis of test and recommendation on next steps.
- Monitor web analytics tools and provide insight and analysis in monthly reporting on trends in performance.
- Make recommendations and provide A/B testing strategy basing on the deep-dive analysis in site performance, SEM, SEO, Email, and Social Media.
- Responsible for the planning, project management, execution and analysis of A/B or multivariate tests as well as targeting and/or segmentation.
- Leverage Adobe's optimization tools to drive multiple types of tests; target specific visitors with relevant messages; and combine behavioral data with analytics to better understand how to improve conversion.
- Manage end-to-end tests, from the development of the initial test idea through to the analysis of the test data and all steps in between.
- Ensure that the flow of data through various stages of web and digital use is streamlined and tracked
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, execute, and analyze results for digital marketing campaigns.
- Report on organization performance utilizing third-party reporting and visualization tools including, but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Adobe Analytics.
- Evaluate and analyze program/campaign results and present recommendations for changes in strategy
- Research and illuminate new online marketing ideas and tactics to drive growth and collaborate with internal and client teams to test value and ability to execute.
- Analyze sales, traffic and other data to create informed test charters that support business goals and maintain a testing roadmap to provide visibility into the team testing strategy. Report on test performance, analyzing the test results and identifying new optimization opportunities to build the business.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite software including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat, and proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics Tool (formally Omniture SiteCatalyst, target, ad hoc and workbench) and Google Analytics.
- A strong critical thinker capable of exercising independence and sound judgment in making strategic account recommendations and decisions
- Proven track record of digesting data and deriving insights that lead to actionable recommendations and the implementation of action plans
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with sound organizational and prioritization skills
- Expert understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and a thirst to acquire new knowledge
- Desire to integrate technology and services into solutions that generate value and success for our franchisees
- Experience designing and updating websites (WordPress and eCommerce experience a plus.)