Our client is seeking to hire an innovative, experienced Digital Marketing Director to join their fast growing, progressive marketing team. Ideally located in Atlanta, GA or in High Point, NC, you will work with our client's Core Business Unit, which is their face-to-face physical Wholesale Market Centers located in Atlanta, High Point, and Las Vegas.
The Digital Marketing Director will be primarily responsible for implementing digital best practices to all marketing strategies supporting both divisions of Juniper including SaaS and Marketplace. You will be responsible for cross-channel optimization, working closely with stakeholders to ensure the content, message and brand strategy are delivered to the right audience at the right time.
- Create and implement digital marketing strategy to drive top of funnel awareness, customer acquisition, retention and ongoing engagement –
- Primary focus is on website optimization, SEO/SEM, analytics and reporting, nurturing, testing, audience building and overall digital campaign development and support
- Assume product ownership of JuniperCommerce.com, managing and improving day-to-day content enhnacements, features, lead generation and overall UX/UI while constantly innovating for the long term
- Develop and manage SEO strategy for JuniperCommerce.com and JuniperMarket.com
- Oversee all SEM and paid media strategies for JuniperCommerce and JuniperMarket including retargeting, lead/demand gen, PPC and display
- Work closely with Social Media Specialist on organic and paid social media strategy, calendar and content
- Provide ongoing and actionable data and reporting around JuniperCommerce and JuniperMarket used to adjust and optimize marketing strategy across all channels
- Collaborate effectively with a broader marketing, product and sales teams through phases of planning, design, content management, development and measurement
- Manage relationships with external digital vendors and be responsible for coordinating activities and deliverables
- Contribute to ongoing Digital strategy and roadmap; work closely with marketing leadership to elevate digital practices and digital value-creation
- Develop and manage KPIs for digital marketing channels to drive optimization and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital or related field with successful track record in digital marketing at a SaaS company, B2B e-Commerce or marketplace highly preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital business unit, digital agency or consulting firm
- Results-oriented with experience managing workflow and teams driving towards business goals
- Strong knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, CMS, marketing automation and CRM software such as Hubspot, Sitecore, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Segment
- Experience working closely with brand teams, content owners, UX/UI designers, developers, and data analysts to deliver world class digital work
- Adept at collaborating across functions and communicating effectively with business owners in different locations and with varying levels of digital competency.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to report back to leadership and the business regarding digital efforts and achievements
- Resourceful and comfortable getting hands-on with digital tools including web/mobile content management systems, campaign management tools, and analytics tools.
- Experience managing external providers from contract/SOW creation to ongoing tracking of activities and deliverables.
- Solid technical knowledge and skills and ability to articulate product-specific technical requirements to internal and external IT/development resources.