Our client is seeking to hire an innovative, experienced Digital Marketing Director to join their fast growing, progressive marketing team. Ideally located in Atlanta, GA or in High Point, NC, you will work with our client's Core Business Unit, which is their face-to-face physical Wholesale Market Centers located in Atlanta, High Point, and Las Vegas.
In your role, you will lead their omni-channel digital marketing strategy inclusive of email, web, apps, and other channels, along with SEO and tool evaluation for all avenues. This is for a full-time, permanent role.
- Responsible for business and customer/user goals associated with web, mobile and email in support of a broader plan and market cycles.
- Collaborate effectively with a broader marketing team through phases of planning, design, content management, development and measurement.
- Coordinate internal resources within the digital function and across departments to achieve project milestones and deadlines.
- Manage digital team intake and workflow and drive effective communication with internal digital team and business owners throughout market cycles.
- Manage relationships with external digital vendors and be responsible for coordinating activities and deliverables.
- Contribute to ongoing Digital strategy and roadmap; work closely with digital and broader marketing leadership to elevate digital practices and digital value-creation.
- Develop and manage KPIs for digital marketing channels to drive optimization and performance
- Manage results-oriented teams responsible for email, web and mobile operations and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital, project management, or related field. Preferably in a B2B environment.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in digital business unit, digital agency, or consulting firm.
- Results-oriented with experience managing workflow and teams driving towards business goals associated with web, mobile, email, or related channels.
- Strong knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Experience working closely with brand teams, content owners, UX/UI designers, developers, and data analysts to deliver world class digital work.
- Adept at collaborating across functions and communicating effectively with business owners in different locations and with varying levels of digital competency.
- Experience leading and managing direct reports through goal setting, ongoing feedback and formal evaluations.
- Strong presentation skills with ability to report back to leadership and the business regarding digital efforts and achievements.
- Resourceful and comfortable getting hands-on with digital tools including web/mobile content management systems, campaign management tools, and analytics tools.
- Experience managing external providers from contract/SOW creation to ongoing tracking of activities and deliverables.
- Solid technical knowledge and skills and ability to articulate product-specific technical requirements to internal and external IT/development resources.