Position: Digital Content Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30309
Term: 6 months
- Manage all aspects of the digital content platform migration including setting deadlines, coordinating with cross-functional teams, and continuously improving our internal processes.
- Manage, update, and optimize migration process & workflow documents, and ensure that published web pages are following outlined best practices.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to finalize content while working with UX team to implement designs using available components.
- Work closely with compliance team to ensure an efficient review process.
- Help team of web producers prioritize their publishing queue and implement webpage creation.
- Run weekly cross-functional team meetings to provide migration updates and solve issues; schedule additional meetings with stakeholders as needed.
- Actively monitor project risks and scope to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Provide regular status updates to leadership team. (weekly report, roadmaps, etc)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
- 5-7 years of experience of digital project management & content strategy.
- Highly collaborative, proactive and organized project manager with strong experience working with marketing and technology teams.
- Experience with CMS platforms, knowledge of web publishing, analytics, and taxonomy.
- Strong problem solver with the ability to advocate for the best possible outcome given expedited timelines and resource limitations.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills with the ability to drive projects through to completion.
- Ability to project manage across cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to simplify complex workflows
- Prior experience in Financial Services industry not required, but experience in a similarly heavily regulated industry is a plus as an understanding for moving content through the compliance process is important.
Even better if you have:
- French speaking.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!