Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Product Manager
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30309
Term: 6 months
- Lead agile software product development, and serve as the key liaison between the business, user experience design and technology.
- Distill the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and build the roadmap to get us there.
- You will oversee product and feature discovery in order to find new ways to lift KPI's related to reducing friction, customer satisfaction, and nurturing new clients.
- Create and define the features and customer experience through high quality business requirements, and user stories while managing the scope of each release.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis is in your DNA, and you will use it to balance constraints and customer needs to ensure execution of the full product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
- Help your product team move forward swiftly through rigor, discipline, and transparency in decision making and removing roadblocks.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years of experience working in a digital or related role with at least 3 years of hands-on product management or product design experience.
- Stellar design instincts, knowledgeable of new digital product trends.
- Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum and Lean environment in a Product Owner role.
- Strong competency in product/project management tools.
- Experience with being an advocate for our users & synthesizing feedback into priorities.
- Experience in Financial Services, Fin-Tech, B2B industries, or acquisition marketing.
- Experience with investment concepts and investment vehicles.
- Experience with site optimization (i.e., A/B testing, Multivariate testing) and personalization
- Experience in content management systems, specifically AEM.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!