Title: Digital Enablement Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Looking for a Digital Enablement Manager who can clearly articulate our digital journey, allowing bankers, clients and the broader organization to understand how and where digital powers the firm’s offerings.
- They must be a natural “storyteller” who drives banker and client adoption of the differentiated digital capabilities.
- They must bring a business lens to the technical initiatives and clearly position the value of digital in our efforts to better serve clients and scale our organization.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who can engage bankers and clients on key technology initiatives as a comprehensible, dynamic deliverables that drive engagement.
- They can develop value propositions that resonate with the differentiated business model and develop creative assets that inspire action.
- A candidate who knows how to ask the right questions, find the right stakeholders and effectively socialize a compelling message that accurately reflects the dynamic nature of the transformation into a leading technology driven financial services institution.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can engage with senior leadership and
- generate excitement through clear articulation of our progressive digital strategy
- by “speaking technology” to a non-technical audience.
- The candidate will need to maintain a flexible mindset and approach to supporting
- the dynamics of a consistently high growth business.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.