We are seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced Customer Experience (CX) Strategist who is passionate about bringing Digital into the everyday life of our operational footprint and the omni-channel interaction we have with our customers for a REMOTE direct hire opportunity.
Specifically, in this role, we are seeking a CX Strategist who will be responsible for partnering closely with the Senior CX Journey Mapping & Strategist to drive our Digital Discovery, Journey Mapping and Service Design practice, as well as the strategic growth and long-term roadmap for Signet’s Digital organization. They will partner closely with stakeholders to set the strategic direction and oversee the execution of the end-to-end discovery processes to improve the digital customer experience in partnership with functional areas of the business.
- Serve as program execution in support of key priority journeys. Conduct & deliver end-to-end journey mapping to understand drivers of customer complaints/ customer pain points as well as create seamless journeys across people, process, channel and policy.
- Work in partnership and facilitate relevant digital product, brand, and store operation SMEs to create and deliver CX Strategies & Service Design Blueprints that connect the customer across channels; leverage strong process design methodologies such design thinking and Customer experience redesign methodology to create the right end-to-end solutions for our customers.
- Support the integration of Digital into the store model by ensuring digital becomes part of the operational model and store consultants lead direction in digital enhancements and roadmaps. Provide strategic thought leadership and support, business management/operational support and guidance, etc.
- Partner closely with the Digital Product, Technology & Store Digital teams to set roadmaps and backlogs aligned to a strong, connected CX lead Product Vision.
- Partner with design team to draw on the design principles and trends needed to create the right digital experience and with experience analytics teams to benchmark & measure improvements
- Provide strategic thought leadership and support, business management/operational support and guidance, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years customer and digital strategy, or digital servicing
- Prior experience of using a customer mindset to deliver digital capability
- Experience in Agile delivery, design thinking practice and sprint planning
- Track record of success in growing digital usage, sales, and engagement
- The ability to identify, source, and analyze data and information from available sources primary and secondary), identify trends, connect the dots and draw conclusions to inform key business decisions across lines of business and functions
- Strong customer centric focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals
- Passion and knowledge of omni channel customer experience best practices
- Retail operations and/or ecommerce experience a plus
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences