Title: Digital Content Writer/Editor
Location: 100% Remote
The Enterprise Digital Content, Design & Delivery Team is responsible for designing and delivering an enhanced online content experience for team members. Reporting to the Content Strategy Manager, this position will be responsible for editing and writing digital content for the company’s intranet (Teamworks). This role will also collaborate with various stakeholders to contribute to content strategy recommendations that improve the consistency and usability of Teamworks content for over 270,000 team members.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Edit/write actionable, concise digital enterprise-wide content (ex. human resources, company topics) for internal audiences that meets business and user goals, while adhering to digital content brand standards
- Maintain digital content editorial guidelines and related documentation
- Contribute to content strategy recommendations and related deliverables, including content audits, assessments, use cases, stakeholder presentations, and design concepts / prototypes, as needed
- Collaborate with content strategists, writers, editors, and stakeholders to develop web content and content strategy deliverables
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working as a copy editor at a large company or agency.
- B.A. in English or other relevant degree or professional editing certification
- Experience planning, editing, writing, and creating user-centered web content for employees or external customers
- Experience applying web design best practices and standard editorial style guide rules (Chicago Manual of Style, AP, etc.) to content drafts
- Experience creating and/or maintaining style guide documentation
- Experience with online accessibility standards and how to maintain ADA compliance
- Experience building strong relationships and collaborating across large organizations
- Experience editing and writing content for company-wide topics at Fortune 500, Technology, or e-Commerce companies
- Familiarity with content strategy, search optimization, information architecture, or user experience deliverables (concepts, wireframes, prototypes, web optimized images/infographics)