Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Content Publisher
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 18 months
- Consults on a variety of complex functions within the Digital environment.
- Provides development and execution consultation for digital business plans, programs and initiatives.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Works independently on most initiatives, and may provide direction to junior staff on less complex digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Familiarity with enterprise content publishing highly recommended.
- Understanding of content supply chain and content publishing processes is highly recommended.
- Working Confluence/JIRA/SDL knowledge recommended.
- Proficient in using HTML, have working knowledge of JSON, and have excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 5 years of experience with SDL Tridion/Web 8.0+ or similar enterprise CMS recommended.
- Proficient in HTML, including knowledge of XHTML, CSS, and Accessibility/WCAG standards.
- Familiarity with XML and XSL code and usage.
- Experience with web publishing and web content lifecycles.
- Intermediate or higher level with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook).
- Detail oriented, organized and able to manage multiple activities and responsibilities.
- Customer service and customer focus experience.