Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Consultant
Location: Irving, TX; Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Transforming a traditional Inbound/Outbound IVR collection model into a digital first, self-service oriented customer experience
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Prior experience in writing copy for interactive web & mobile experiences. Comfortable tailoring communication for an omni-channel environment (5+ years)
- Experience in Figma or other digital collaboration and design tools required
- Experience managing complex copy decks with a focus on versioning/artifact management
- Experience within a large matrixed organizations that require frequent compliance and legal reviews. The role will interface with Line of Business and Digital review and approval processes.
- Comfortable soliciting and synthesizing feedback into work product. Adaptable to emerging design needs impacting the tone of previous copy.
- Financial Services / Consumer Default or Collection experience a plus
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting