Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Digital and Technology Engagement Director
Location: Dallas, Texas,
Hourly Rate: $ 79.23/hr.
Term: 7 months
- Manages large-scale technology-driven transformation programs from conceptualization to design to delivery.
- Collaborates with business and technology product owners in crafting the product roadmap, defines projects to execute, mobilizes and oversees project execution, manages the project business cases, reviews performance metrics, and plans for continuous improvement.
- Engages with executives and oversees multiple complex programs or projects for one or more technology products
- Manages the execution of multiple programs and ensures that all risks and issues are properly identified and that actions are managed end-to-end closure.
- Actively escalate needs to required decision makers and provides impact analysis of risks and issues.
- Drills in to understand business functions, processes, objectives, inputs and outputs, and core activities to demonstrate and effectively enable cross-functional partnership.
- Provides insight into technology and innovation to the project being managed.
- Demonstrates familiarity with common industry solutions and advises/implements modern product development practices .
- Develops various forms of written communications (e.g.
- status reports, Steering Committee reports).
- Leads facilitation meetings with senior executives and influences upwards and laterally to enable alignment and execution.
- Leads the development of business cases with clearly identified benefit commitments.
- Ensures programs are measured against true sources of value including focusing on on-time and on-budget program delivery and focusing on realizing the benefits committed.
- Coordinates the periodic review of programs and their underlying technology products, which includes looking at key quarterly outcomes, performance metrics, and state of capital projects.
- Participates and drives innovation in the program management domain by identifying new tools, templates, concepts, and techniques that result in improved and transparent program control.
- Manages, coaches, and trains team members from Digital & Technology or business-facing groups who are part of projects and programs being managed.
- Mentors less experienced members of the team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university with a concentration in Business or Technology-related fields.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 8-years of related experience and 2 or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working for a strategy consulting or management consulting company is highly desired.
- Experience with driving technology-driven transformations within organizations is preferred.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!