Our clients seeks an experienced DevSecOps Platform Owner to help them define and maintain the portfolio of products delivered via infrastructure platforms.
This is a REMOTE position located in the EST/CST time zone, ideally in Atlanta (GA) or Miami (FL).
The platforms you'll define and maintain underpin large volumes of revenue and the productivity of thousands of end users. You will ensure the continuous improvement of these platforms, in terms of reliability, scalability and new products and features.
- You will be responsible for the lifecycle management of both the technologies compromising the platform, and the products delivered by the platform.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining the backlog for the platform in line with a long-term roadmap aligned to business value and technical sustainability.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of the infrastructure platform and its associated product set
- Works with Engineering to drive platform strategic roadmaps that prioritize reliability and availability, using input from the technology / vendor roadmap.
- Builds, maintains, and prioritizes the platform backlog for new products and features, facilitating the prioritization of these alongside investments in lifecycle management.
- Manages the platform catalog to control technical debt. Works with the platform consumers to coordinate lifecycle management to ensure that upgrades are performed ahead of products and features being sunset.
- Facilitates compliance with all licenses, contracts, subscriptions and maintenance agreements relating to the platform.
- Works with the platform consumers to understand future products and features that are needed to increase the value of technology to our business units. This includes driving the adoption of new technologies and improving the technology experience for our end users and customers.
- Establishes feedback loops for stakeholder and end user experience via methods such as automated monitoring tools, surveys and user groups.
- Develops user stories which are delivered to the technical teams that drive development and support for the platform.
- Partners with the technical platform resources to ensure appropriate levels of engineering are in place for failover/resilience and DR in line with business requirements.
- Partners with Operations to ensure robust and comprehensive operational support models and procedures are in place for the platform, across internal teams and external partners.
- Partners with Operations and Support Organizations to ensure that the technologies underpinning the platform, and the products delivered by the platform, are fully supported.
- Partners with support and risk organizations to ensure the platform adheres to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- 5+ Years of experience with Azure DevOps and/or TFS
- 5+ Years of experience with Defining and implementing Role Base Access Control with Microsoft Technologies
- 3 years of experience with source code development and management
- Unit testing
- Code quality
- CI/CD pipelines
- Release Management
- 5+ years of experience with Audit Compliance management in one or more industry standards (eg. SOX, SOC2, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR)
- DevSecOps Platform Governance Experience with leadership and engineering level communication
- Business cases, development, and presentation experience (LBC’s, ROI’s etc)
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Technical Road Maps, Diagrams, Process Flows, and development, and presentation experience
- Tool Integration Experience
- Automated Code Quality and Coverage tools Automated Integration Testing tools
- Service Now Integration
- Automated Dynamic analysis security tools (DAST) Automated Static analysis security tools (SAST)
- Observability and Monitoring tooling
- Experience with Atlassian suite
- Experience with GitHub Enterprise Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Service Now (ITSM)
- Maintaining critical CI’s for the DevOps Org