Title: DevOps Engineer
Duties and responsibilities, as they align to company's Results:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent related work experience.
- Three or more years of practical applications development experience in a DevOps or System Engineer capacity.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong knowledge of Azure, AWS, Azure DevOps, Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server – Availability Groups, scripting (Python, PowerShell), automation (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.), and containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license required.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Creates a positive team member experience.
- Support and assist development teams as needed.
- Proactively provide updates to CI/CD pipelines and tooling around them.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting systems
- Build and maintain production systems ensuring high availability and scalability.
- Oversee routine maintenance procedures and perform diagnostic tests.
- Submit recommendations to application development teams for upgrades and enhancements.
- Contribute to efficiency improvements through process automation
- Document and maintain system design and functions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Occasional long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees at all levels of the firm as well as interaction with external vendors and clients as necessary.
- Independent travel requirement: up to 10%.