Our large global SaaS Identity leading client is looking for a couple of DevOps engineers to join their team.
Many of our largest customers rely on Private SaaS to deliver a dedicated, isolated environment to build identity solutions in their products. This team is responsible for building the tools, processes and services required to deploy and maintain the platform capable of running in an isolated customer our managed infrastructure.
- Implement automation for packaging and deploying our product in a private SaaS environment.
- Work with teams throughout Auth0 so their applications work on the Private SaaS.
- Assist in operational tasks by executing pre-defined runbooks.
- Change, create or delete configuration of a service.
- Perform maintenance operations for the CI/CD pipeline.
- Communicate with requesters to clarify assistance needed.
- Participate in the team's triage rotation.
- Have at least 2 years of programming experience with a scripting language.
- Have solid Linux/Unix administration skills.
- Have experience with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Have experience with distributed systems, their complexities and challenges.
- Have experience working with infrastructure as code tools (eg. Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc).
- Have experience in networking and routing concepts.
- Are comfortable working with both newly built infrastructure and legacy systems with significant technical debt.
- Are customer focused and enjoy enabling other teams to move faster
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Are familiar with WebHooks, Jenkins, and the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment universe.
- Are familiar with Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, and PostgreSQL.
- Are familiar with Ruby, Python, and/or Go.
- Are familiar with Docker and containers.