Our clients seeks an experienced DevOps Engineer Coach to help them transform by supporting the adoption by staff to modern and cloud native platforms, software configuration, automation tools/ processes and standards. This is a REMOTE position located in the EST/CST time zone, ideally in Atlanta (GA) or Miami (FL).
In addition to coaching teams, this role will build teams - encouraging participants to bring backlogs and upcoming deliverables to the Dojo to solution together. You will enable their teams to adopt and support modern engineering practices and capabilities.
- Application Development/SDLC/CI/CD
- Build systems such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab
- Application Development and testing with C#, Java, .NET or Python
- Using modern source control management systems (Git) and branching strategies
- Infrastructure Automation/Cloud
- Developing, managing, and testing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform Enterprise, Ansible or Chef
- Cloud native technologies
- Observability through monitoring tools such as Application Insights, Azure Monitor or Dynatrace
- Helping teams adopt modern technology and implement solutions that will enable business objectives
- Guiding our teams to support full end to end automation of software delivery (CI/CD)
- Training and mentoring teams to build solutions and smart developer behaviors (CI/CD/TDD/BDD)
- Driving patterns and practices that will minimize future technical debt
- Critical Thinking/ Involvement
- Solving complex, hands-on challenges and researching solutions when dealing with unknowns