Job Title: Dev Ops Engineer
- Partner with supervisor to understand the DevOps umbrella strategy to effectively implement the strategy.
- Build and create new CI-CD pipelines, new Dev/QA environments, development tools, and infrastructure across multiple environments and applications.
- Hands on contribution to continuous development, continuous integration, continuous testing, and release on demand work.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications for on-prem / cloud / microservices architecture.
- Understand, implement, improve, and automate build and release processes.
- Implement automation across DevOps steps.
- Implement effective monitoring for early detection of errors, bugs, and issues in Stage and Production.
- Understand and implement infrastructure-as-code.
- Manage, track, and document changes to code with source control.
- Manage incidents; oversee/identify and implement fixes, perform root cause analysis.
- Work closely with Developers, Architects, and production support teams to ensure system stability.
- Implement metrics for measuring progress and DevOps performance.
- Understand and implement DevOps best practices.
- Provide technical support wherever needed within the DevOps scope of responsibility.
- Document processes and best practices.
- Provide clear status and progress reports.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Quick learner.
- Process oriented mindset, can do attitude, good organization skills.
- Software Developers.
- System Admins.
- Infrastructure Team.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand or walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop or bend; and talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Must have appropriate vision to see up close, and at a distance with ability to adjust vision and focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This position might require long hours and weekend work.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in some work environments can be moderate.
- Bachelor's Degree or better in Information Technology.
- Master's Degree or better in Computer Science.
- Project management and workflow tools: Agile Central, JIRA, WorkFront etc.