Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: DevOps Engineer
Term: 6 Months Contract
- Participate in Agile ceremonies; ensuring all worked is captured in Jira and is transparent
- Track and report on successful migrations to OpenShift 4.x platform to the team
- Engage deeply with application teams to understand their specific needs, use
- cases, and pipeline code; coordinate efforts to support their migration
- Identify patterns in app team needs; create artifacts to assist future migrations and pipelines
- Learn and develop pipelines using cutting edge pipeline such as Tekon and GitLab Runners
- Build tooling and frameworks to enable engineers to easily create complex pipelines
- Gain experience in managing and operating within OpenShift 4.7 clusters
- Engage deeply with application teams solving complex problems in interesting and exciting ways
- Be an integral part of the fast moving Company's culture!
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2+ years of developing and maintaining production quality Jenkins pipelines
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Openshift 3.x or 4.x
- Migration experience in a professional setting
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!