Our client is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer for a contract opportunity in Fort Worth, TX.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other related technical field or equivalent experience/training
- 2-6 years of full stack development experience with REACT, Web Services, GraphQL
- 1 year of experience with configuration and administration of continuous integration tool such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins or Github Action.
- 1-3 years of working in Linux operating system and shell scripting
- Experience with Cloud platform such as AWS or Azure
- Working knowledge of common networking protocols (e.g., HTTP, TCP, IP, SSH, FTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP), load balancer, firewall, storage
- Strong knowledge with creating and maintaining CI/CD Pipeline processes
- Strong experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle and NPM
- Strong experience with Containers technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Great communication skills
- Ability to learn new technology and programing languages
- Experience with Java, Typescript/JS
- Large scale application deployment experience, as well as extensive build and release engineering experience and proven ability to design and develop automated deployment solutions.
- Ability to develop integrations between CI/CD tools
- Experience with API development
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Azure DevOps and yaml pipelines
- Experience with GitHub, and developing Github Action and Github App
- Experience with creating infrastructure as code (Docker, Kubernetes, HELM, Terraform, Ansible)
- Capable of writing comprehensive technical documentation and diagrams
- Understand end to end application development lifecycle from code commit to production deployment
- Have Ops and Security mindsets - understand production controls and change processes
- Able to work/collaborate with other teams to drive for result
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels both verbally and in written form
- Demonstrated growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems.