Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ; San Francisco, CA; Des Moines, IA; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; St Louis, MO; Raleigh, NC; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Term: 6 months
- Move applications from one Jenkins build master to another with the goal of balancing capacity on the build farm
- Assist with tickets
- 3+ years of uDeploy experience
- 2+ years of Jenkins pipeline experience
- Strong Maven and/or Gradle knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Artifactory experience
- Git/GitHub experience
- 2 + years of .Net and Java application development experience or a combination of both
- Knowledge and understanding of Node.js and Grunt
- Agile experience
- Experience supporting technology at an enterprise-level
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including senior management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with security and code quality scanning tools like SonarQube, Fortify, BlackDuck and/or Checkmarx
- Enterprise experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Build engineering using various other tools not specifically mentioned.
- Knowledge and understanding of package management using tools like NUGET, NPM, Maven, etc.
- 2+ years of Python experience