Our client is seeking a DevOps Engineer for a contract located in Irving, TX.
Seeking a DevOps Engineer to help in shaping the build pipeline and design the entire architecture of CICD. You will be taking the lead in designing the global infrastructure.
- Design and build a scalable platform for all applications
- Built the automation tools for developing digital pipelines to automate testing and development.
- Take the responsibility for implementing a failover solution and have disaster recovery techniques.
- Take responsibility in supporting the platform across the world.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in cloud computing + design
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in cloud platforms, micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions, containers, DevOps principles, automation & configuration management tools (Ansible, puppet, chef.)
- 5+ years experience deploying with large microservices-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS, Docker.
- 5+ years of experience using Python, Node.js. or java.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux based systems.
- 5+ years of experience with code versioning Git (Gitlab) and writing test scripts to automate branching strategies and merging code.
- Understanding of MVC/MVVM/MVP structure and development patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical documents.
- Systems Administration understanding
- AWS Certification/Azure Certification
- Backlog management tools like Jira
- Agile/Scrum experience