Our Irving, TX Client is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer for an ongoing contract opportunity. Looking for a great Devops Engineer to help in shaping the build pipeline and design the entire architecture of CICD. You will be taking the lead in designing the global infrastructure.
- Design and build a scalable platform for all the applications.
- Build the automation tools for developing digital pipelines to automate testing and development.
- Take the responsibility for implementing a failover solution and have disaster recovery techniques.
- Should take the responsibility in supporting the platform across the world.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in cloud computing and design.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in cloud platforms, micro-services architecture, CI/CD solutions, containers, DevOps principles, automation & configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- 5+ experience deploying with large microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS, docker.
- 5+ years of experience using Python, Node.js or Java.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux based systems.
- 5+ years of experience with code versioning Git (Gitlab) and writing scripts to automate branching strategies and merging code.
- Understanding of MVC / MVVM / MVP structure and development patterns.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A thorough understanding of system administration.
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability (HA) cloud infrastructure for production and/or disaster recovery.
Good to Have:
- AWS Certification/Azure Certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with backlog management tools like JIRA.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Certified SysOps Admin – Associate
- Certified Devops - Professional