Our client is looking for a DevOps Developer to join their team for a 12+ month contract in Irving, TX!
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, throughout development, capacity planning, and launch reviews, to deployment, operation, and refinement
- Design and implement software platforms and monitor frameworks for efficient, automated, and intelligent service-oriented architecture (SOA) governance
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms such as C 14 and evolve systems reliability, efficiency, and velocity by pushing for changes
- Practice sustainable user support, incident response, and blameless postmortems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Strong interest in SRE topics like SLOs, resilience, scaling, performance, and more
- 3-5 years background and experience in cloud computing, DevOps and all related automation disciplines
- Familiarity with OS technologies like Unix/Linux, Networking Technology, Load Balancers etc
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.