- Function: DevOps
- Job Ref: 218813
• 5+ years DevOps engineering experience with at least 2+ at the Architect level
• Proficient with Infrastructure as code tools, such as Ansible (preferred), Chef, and/or Puppet
• Solid pre-sales experience
• Deep understanding of change & incident management process
• Deep CI/CD pipeline experience using tools such as Jenkins
• Experience with feature toggles and the strengths and weaknesses they provide Passionate about automation.
• Using a web console is always a last resort.
• Source code management using tools such as git is second nature Familiar with practices such as GitOps and ability to deploy them
• Some experience in App Dev Experience working with development teams, helping them embody the DevOps mindset Zero down time deployments are the standard
• Experience with deployment techniques such as blue/green, canary
• Relentless about making continuous improvement Experience with feature toggles
• Able to advise development teams on cloud native application development Experience deploying applications to production using Docker.
• Mastery of the SDLC and how to automate it
• Previous consulting experience highly preferred
Education: Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a Relevant Field of Study (i.e. Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts, etc.)
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.