Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Basics: Seeking a Development Manager with solid CMS experience.
Location: 100% remote - Arizona time zone hours
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $70-80/hourly, DOE
- The Development Manager (CMS) is a leader within the Digital and Human Experience team and is accountable for driving customer experience initiatives using CRX platform technologies. This role is responsible for planning and estimation, implementation, testing, deployment, support, documentation, and overall technical ownership of the CMS, Personalization, Analytics, and Customer Data platform capabilities.
- You will conceptualize, design, develop and execute tactical implementation of multiple initiatives which have a significant impact on the Digital and Human Experience team. This person will facilitate processes and workflows to address critical needs, while simultaneously ensuring projects and programs crucial to the organization’s mission, vision and values are delivered successfully.
- You will oversee day-to-day operational management of all activities and functions including developing, implementing and evaluating operating policies, procedures and standards; determining service levels and enhancements; developing and monitoring budgets; providing technical advice and/or oversight to staff or other departments related to the assignment; evaluating information needs; estimating and coordinating program/unit activities and associated costs; and tactical project execution activities.
- You will serve as a direct link to operational and business stakeholders to ensure alignment with strategic planning, governance, and operations. This person will also develop and deliver internal strategic priorities in alignment with the System Director.
- The Development Manager (CMS) will supervise development staff including conducting performance evaluations, coordinating training, and implementing hiring, discipline and termination procedures.
• Responsible for the design, build, direction and deployment of our website personalization strategy and agenda, including A/B testing and full-scale opportunities through personalization of recommendations, and customizations that align to the broader vision.
• Drive operational and financial success measured by ROI for marketing tactics and delivering on customer segment sales goals.
• Adapt marketing base plans to customer segment needs and drivers, resulting in personalized marketing implementation and testing plans aimed to drive increased engagement, loyalty, and financial gains.
• Develop and oversee projects and pilots to improve the effectiveness of personalization tactics related to growth
• Partner with Marketing, and other Customer Leads to drive a coordinated, personalized customer experience
• Create personalized journeys for targeted clustering group, ensuring touchpoints are as relevant as possible
• Deliver impactful and actionable strategies by leveraging customer insights, industry examples and leadership input in creating new test hypotheses
• Provides insights as an SME on cross-functional teams and lead that part of project engagements
• Contributes to tracking assigned budgets and resources for each project. Prepares cost estimates and cost recommendations. Monitors expenditures.
• Ensure compliance with all policies, financial stewardship by being accountable for the financial integrity around development and maintenance of project budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, computer science or experience in a related field
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
• 5+ years’ CMS technology leadership experience with demonstrated implementation knowledge of CMS platforms (AEM, Sitecore, Drupal etc.) including personalization and targeting
• 4+ years’ experience managing teams of engineers
• Fluency and advanced experience with leading customer engagement technology tools e.g. Analytics & Tag Management, CRM, and CDP (customer data platforms)
• Software engineering background with good knowledge and practice of software development & design.
• In depth knowledge of the architectural system components, business processes and applications to minimize the impact of changes in software, infrastructure or networks
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for program and project management and facilitating highly complex projects
• Experience in agile/scrum, planning, issue escalation, problem resolution, conflict and collision management, metrics and reporting, communications, techniques, tools etc.
• Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles in relation to project budgets, purchasing and analysis of financial results
• Exceptional verbal & written communication as well as negotiations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to manage effective business relationships at all levels of the organization, up to and including c-suite executives
• Experience in process improvement; Lean Six Sigma principles and/or business process management preferred
• 2+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or equivalent competency