Location: Richardson, TX: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Permanent
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new Talend applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Possess ability to sit and perform computer entry for entire work shift, as required.
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable.
- Experience in traditional app languages ( Perl / C).
- Experience in scripting languages (BASH / PERL / PYTHON / RUBY).
- Experience in application / product feature design.
- Experience in integration technologies (Tibco/Informatica/CAS).
- Experience in mobile technologies (Java / HTML5).
- Experience in service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Experience in web technologies (HTML/CSS/Java/ASP.Net/PHP/Ruby/C).
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS).
- Experience in application configuration.
- Rapid prototyping.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
- Travel availability up to 20%
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in Talend Administrative Center (TAC) / Talend Management Console (TMC)
- Proficiency using Talend in an Azure environment
- Experience supporting end-to-end integration of Talend and the CI/CD pipeline process with enterprise tools such as GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins, and UrbanCode Deploy (UCD)
- Experience deploying, maintaining and monitoring Talend edge nodes.
- Experience providing support to Talend developers on Talend Studio
- Experience supporting Talend upgrades