Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Senior Developer - NodeJS; Heroku
Term: 6 months w/potential conversion
Our client is looking for full stack back-end or full-stack Node.js developer with experience with Heroku and familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem. Experience in Lightning Web Component is a plus. The position will start remote but will need to be local to attend occasional onsite meetings as needed.
- 6+ years' experience in IT , 2+ years of experience in Heroku, 2+ years in NodeJS
- Experience in NodeJS is must, have experience building application using node for Heroku platform
- Experience with: Heroku Connect, Salesforce Connect, Hosting Apps in Heroku
- Using Heroku Add-Ons or Heroku Elements for adding functionality to existing applications
- Integrating external systems with Heroku like Salesforce, AWS, etc.
- Deploy, run and manage applications written in open languages and frameworks such as Node.js, Python, Scala or Go.
- Deploying a code with a single command using developer tools like git, GitHub, and Docker
- Clear, professional communications (listening, oral and written communications)
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated track record as a team player
- Well organized, detail oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while managing multiple concurrent tasks
- Design & develop solutions primarily on the Heroku platform as a Service (PaaS) using Node JS
- Build, Improve and optimize the performance and architecture of very complex software systems built on the Heroku platform
- Create programming for the Heroku platform using Node.js
- Work on data modeling on salesforce platform, and design LWC controls on Salesforce.
- Lead development initiatives and provides feedback to administrators on the team
- Business requirements gathering, designing and implementing solution using Heroku and integrating other applications
- Work with support team on the timely resolution of support requests
- Keep skillset current and relevant regarding Heroku ,new cloud technologies and Salesforce innovations
- Bring new solutions and ideas for business process improvements
- Create enterprise level API and advanced design skills required (Non Salesforce experience a plus)
- Collaborate with Solution Architect, Data Architect and Infrastructure designers to create a high-level conceptual solution architecture and design
- Define and implement best practices, and recommends for the Heroku solutions
- Conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.