Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather business requirements to develop services for Loyalty applications.
- Perform Application development using Java, React, Angular, HTTP, CSS, XML, XSLT, and XPATH languages.
- Provide Test Driven Development.
- Build and facilitate the integration of DevOps principles into all development.
- Proactively identify and resolve potential issues.
- Provide guidance and maintain IT hygiene for Loyalty applications.
- Identify and incorporate any new security standards that may be required to protect customer data.
- Resolve Production issues, provide bug fixes and solve identified problems in application code.
- Follow Agile and Scrum software development methodologies during project development and project communication.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
- 1+ years experience required
- 1-3 years of experience developing Java applications.
- 1-3 years of experience working on Agile Development teams.
- 1-3 years of experience managing and developing applications hosted in a Cloud Environment.
- Agile and SCRUM Project Methodology. (Required)
- Experience and Familiarity with DevOps concepts. (Preferred)
- Proficient in Java 8 (Required), preferably an Oracle Certified Professional.
- React or Angular 2 and up (Preferred)
- Development Frameworks: Spring Boot (Required), Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring JMS, Spring Cloud, AOP, WS, Spring Web Services, Spring REST, Ext JS.
- Development tools/platforms: GitHub, Azure DevOps (ADO), Jenkins, Kubernetes. (Preferred)
- Test automation with Selenium and CA DevTest. (Preferred)