Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Atlanta GA 30349
Term: 13 months
- Design, code, test, modify, install, and debug software applications that integrate with bank institution Check21 and Lockbox Processing; including front-end scanning solutions that these applications receive data from.
- Research and analyze system problems to create solutions and develop program documentation.
- Translate business requirements into development tasks for secure and maintainable code.
- Research whether problem is caused by hardware or software with the use of relational database queries and custom code review.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with ITD Processing Center Information Systems.
- Interviews users to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Contact software and hardware vendors as needed to request service regarding defective products determined to be vendor hardware/software issues.
- Proper communication, attention to details, and a willingness to learn new technologies.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems.
- 3+ years of experience in object-oriented development coding in Microsoft .Net Framework. (C#, VB, .Net Core).
- 3+ years of experience with SQL server and/or Oracle databases with proficiency in using SQL, PL/SQL, and T-SQL.
- Must have excellent communication skills with a foundation on working on detailed oriented tasks.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!