Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: HP Print Services Technician
Location: Orlando, Florida 32821
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (01/07/2021 to 04/06/2021)
- Successfully optimize, manage, and support a fleet of printer devices, provide firmware updates to OEM equipment, utilize HP Security manager to automate HP Print Device security.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
- Managed Print Service background, HP Webjet Admin
- Looking for 3-5 years experience, HP Printer Certifications.
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred