Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 6 months
- Provides on-site and virtual technical support for VTC conference and other web conferencing platforms, troubleshooting of AV/VTC issues and audio/video conferencing related issues.
- Works directly with customers to assist in setup/break down and operation of electronic presentations via audio/video conference equipment.
- Provides on-site and virtual desktop support for in house Electronic Bulletin Board computers
- Schedule, setup, monitor point-to-point, multi-point, dry run, and ad-hoc audio/video conferences.
- Performs video camera, live stream and audio recordings.
- Performs media editing for customer playback, archiving, and publishing final formats to support special events and conferences as video production team.
- Sets up and operates audio system for live events and ceremonies, and assist video production
- Conducts site surveys to establish AV/VTC equipment customer requirements.
- Perform administrative tasks such as inventory tracking, checklists, forms, and meeting binders.
- Job requires some travel and overnight stays.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of experience and ability to utilize troubleshooting tools and skills in managing and administering desktops, laptops, and wireless devices.
- 5+ years of Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Gmail, MAC & PC Audio/video editing software High Level of Customer Service.
- 5+ years of experience providing on-site and virtual technical support for VTC conference and other web conferencing platforms, troubleshooting of AV/VTC issues.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry no more than 50 pounds of AV/VTC equipment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!