Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Springfield, IL 62701
Term: 3 Months Contract (11/30/2020 to 02/27/2021)
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications To set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network.
- Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access.
- Chalk out a maintenance plan for the prevention of unexpected failures.
- Setting up the Organization’s computer system to meet specific business goals.
- Monitoring day to day computer performance.
- Update and maintain computer inventory and equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnection seamlessly with diverse systems keeping in mind for compatibility factors.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Endorse and apply upgrades to systems to ensure durability.
- Assess functional needs to regulate the system purchase specifications.
- Resolve hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Validate & approve VPN access for all remote users.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems. Train and guide staff hardware and software usage.
- Deskside experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent Customer Service in Face-to-Face, Telephone or Electronic Interaction with Clients,
- Good Language and Communications Skills,
- Problem-Solving, Relevant Certifications such as Microsoft/Comptia and Cisco,
- Good Understanding of Computer Support and Troubleshooting,
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Mac OSX, Windows Server products and/or Apple Operating Systems,
- Ability to Work in a Team, Ability to Prioritize Projects.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!