Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Lincoln AL, 35096
Term: 5 Months Contract to Hire (10/26/2020 to 03/31/2021)
Work Schedule: M-F 7 AM - 4 PM one hour lunch - minimal voluntary OT.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
- 2 - 5 years of related desktop and/or deskside support experience
- Deskside experience
- Windows/Office 365 experience.
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred