Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Hooksett, New Hampshire 03106
Hourly Rate: $18/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire
- Repair, test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software problems with operating systems, licensed applications, home-grown apps, and engineering tools
- Asset management.
- Install, move, add, and change.
- Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and PC refreshes
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
- Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes and escalations.
Previous Field Service and/or Desktop, POS, printer Break/Fix experience
Excellent technical troubleshooting and customer service skills
Reliable transportation and clean driving record required (This is a driving position - reimbursed accordingly)
CompTIA A+ preferred