Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Winfield, Kansas 67156
Hourly Rate: $ 21/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire
Repair, test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Experience with asset management.
- Install, move, add, and change.
- Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and PC refreshes
Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Assist with installations, configurations, upgrades, patch, and other maintenance actives of server equipment.
- Perform backup, recovery, and security procedures both planned or during emergency.
- Follow established procedures to detect, diagnose, and accurately report outage of critical site applications.
- Assist with diagnoses of network hardware and performance problems.
- Perform approved installation, configuration, and maintenance of physical network.
- Perform network system administration task both planned or during emergency.
Comfortable with face to face interactions as will be required to provide technical support to end users in-person at the customers site
Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes and escalations.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
Candidates should have 4-7 years’ experience supporting PC Hardware and software.
Uses a confident, positive aAttitude to deliver great customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
Candidate must have a deep understanding of diagnosing, troubleshooting, replacing PC/laptop hardware internal components (motherboard, hard drives, RAM, CPU), and understanding of troubleshooting PC software (Windows blue-screen, Outlook, connect network printers) as well.
Candidate must have a strong understanding or work experience of server and network support within an enterprise.
Dependability; both to get work done independently, and for attendance for availability to work scheduled hours.
Energetic, professional, heads-down, social, and process driven.