Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Greenville, South Carolina 29615
Hourly Rate: $18/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire
- Repair, test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals.
- Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Experience with asset management.
- Install, move, add, and change.
- Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and PC refreshes
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Comfortable with face to face interactions as will be required to provide technical support to end users in-person at the customer’s site
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes.
- Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
- Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 - 5 years of related desktop and/or deskside support experience
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred