Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Deerfield Beach Florida 33442
Hourly Rate: $19 /hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire
- Desktop support role
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications
- To set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network.
- Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access.
- Chalk out a maintenance plan for the prevention of unexpected failures.
- Setting up the Organization’s computer system to meet specific business goals.
- Monitoring day to day computer performance.
- Update and maintain computer inventory and equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnection seamlessly with diverse systems keeping in mind for compatibility factors.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Endorse and apply upgrades to systems to ensure durability.
- Assess functional needs to regulate system purchase specifications.
- Resolve hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Validate & approve VPN access for all remote users.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 3 years Desktop Support Experience,
- Customer Service Face to face
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!