Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Chesterbrook PA 19087
Hourly Rate: $ 18 /hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire
- Queue management, inventory management, mobile phone device support, mailing and shipping management, imaging, and dell laptop deployment
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2-3 years hands on break/fix experience.
- A+ (Required) and Dell certs required within 6 months of hire
- Time Management and Customer Service
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!