Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Miami, Florida 33174
Term: 3 Months CTH (04/19/2021 to 07/17/2021)
Work Schedule: Typically 8-5, preapproved overtime - on-call rotation
- Deskside support Windows 10 Office 365 environment
Laptop, desktop Server hardware break/fix
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
- Please be aware, we cannot offer a Tech II position without A+. May consider bringing in as a Tech 1, then promoting when a+ is achieved.
- Strong deskside support person
- Travelling may be required
- Available to do on-call on after hours
- Must have experience doing hardware repair on servers, desktops and laptops
- Ability to work independently
- Windows 10 Office 365 environment
- Experience with installing Cisco equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to work with peers to learn from and accomplish tasks.