Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Bridgeton MO 63044
Term: 6 Months Contract (04/19/2021 to 10/15/2021)
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
- Associate's degree preferred or its equivalent.
- Must have Apple Support experience.
- A+ Certification Required.
- Dell and or Lenovo laptop & Desktop certification a plus Windows OS knowledge (Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10) Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 and Office 365
- Able to support Outlook client Support mobile users for network access, email support, and troubleshooting
- Able to use SCCM Remote Desktop to deploy images to clients' desktops and laptops
- Desktop and Laptop hardware knowledge Inventory and Asset Management
- Excellent customer service skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.