Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Chino California 91710
Term: 1 Month Contract
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
- At least 6 months of Desktop Support experience working in a Windows 7 and 10 environment.
- Familiar with connect connecting and configuring peripherals such as Printers and Scanners.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred