Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Los Angeles CA 90007
Term: 5 Months Contract (04/1/2021 to 09/1/2021)
- Installation of Network Hardware as part of the USC DaaS Refresh
- Technicians will replace the UPS devices at Client Buildings - UPS devices will be provided.
- UPS transportation to and from site will be required - Truck will be provided.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues related to internal laptop and desktop systems, software and network infrastructure
- Provide superb technical support and customer service to end users and end clients
- 2 - 5 years of related desktop and/or deskside support experience
- Experience installing UPS and AP devices helpful
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred