Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Logistic/Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Chester Virginia, 23863
Term: 9 Months (03/29/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Performing tasks to improve inbound and outbound material flow.
- Participating in continuous improvement projects.
- Investigating root causes and performing corrective action to resolve transportation issues.
- Maintaining service for industrial vehicle repair, performing all repairs and preventive maintenance for all vehicles plant-wide.
- Providing tactical management for inventory levels and daily operations.
- Scheduling supplier deliveries by common carrier and administering returnable container programs.
- Performing tasks supporting carrier collaboration, smooth operation of milk runs, coordination of third party logistics services, plant site material logistics, and managing supermarkets and kitting processes.
- Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management..
- Entry level to 3 years of related experience.
- Some supply chain or related field job experience.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.