Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Grand Rapids Michigan 49512
Term: 3 Months Contract-to-hire (04/26/2021 to 07/24/2021)
Work Schedule: M-F 8am-5PM EST
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security, and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Network connection issues, track network connections back to network switches.
- Escalates problems and issues to a higher level of support if unable to resolve.
- Represents CompuCom in a professional and businesslike manner and communicates effectively with customers and associates. Interacts with customers, responding to routine technical questions or request for information.
- 2 - 5 years of related desktop and/or deskside support experience
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred