Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Charles City Iowa 50616
Term: 6 Months Contract
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8 am to 5 pm, no nights, weekends, or on-call support.
- Support Lenovo Laptops, and a mix of Network printers.
- Responsible to ship and track equipment to remote users and track returns.
- Supporting Windows 10 MS Office 0365 Remote access Imaging
- Break-fix support, changing system boards, HDDs, laptop LCDs, etc. Asset management IMAC – receiving equipment, unboxing, and deploying (set up, breakdown)
- All work comes from ServiceNow ticketing system
- 2 - 5 years of related desktop and/or deskside support experience
- Good troubleshooting skills for both hardware and software
- Must be detailed and process-oriented, able to work independently following detailed steps, documenting troubleshooting steps taken, and maintaining daily ticket status
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Must be professional, well-spoken – good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Lenovo warranty certifications a plus
- A+ Certification highly preferred