Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Hooksett, New Hampshire 03106
Term: 3 Months Contract (03/22/2021 to 06/25/2021)
Work Schedule: M-F, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST. Very little, if any overtime; almost never mandatory.
- Repair, test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals. Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Experience with asset management. Install, move, add, and change. Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and PC refreshes
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Comfortable with face to face interactions as will be required to provide technical support to end users in-person at the customer’s site
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes. Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
- Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience working in enterprise environment. Associate will be primary contact working with various levels of leadership including senior and c-level band so customer service is critical to being successful in this role.
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting PC Hardware and software, however a minimum of a year in desktop support would be required.
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and products - including software, hardware and network troubleshooting skills, PC imaging and deployment and IMAC experience
- Uses a Confident, Positive Attitude to deliver great customer experiences and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Has a deep understanding of diagnosing, troubleshooting, replacing PC/laptop hardware internal components (motherboard, hard drives, RAM, CPU), and understanding of troubleshooting PC software (Windows blue-screen, Outlook, connect network printers) as well
- Dependability; both to get work done independently, and for attendance for availability to work scheduled hours.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A+ Certification highly preferred