Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.Position: Desktop Support Technician
Location: Charleroi, Pennsylvania 15022
Term: 3 Months Contract to Hire (02/22/2021 to 05/28/2021)
- Repair, test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals. Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
- Experience with asset management. Install, move, add, and change. Large IMAC events expected for client printer migration and PC refreshes
- Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
- Assist with installations, configurations, upgrades, patch, and other maintenance actives of server equipment. Perform backup, recovery, and security procedures both planned or during emergency. Follow established procedures to detect, diagnose, and accurately report outage of critical site applications.
- Assist with diagnoses of network hardware and performance problems. Perform approved installation, configuration, and maintenance of physical network. Perform network system administration task both planned or during emergency.
- Comfortable with face to face interactions as will be required to provide technical support to end users in-person at the customers site
- Back up and burn end user data.
- Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes. Assist other coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues across the program.
- Assist Site Leader in the execution of established processes and escalations.
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Experience working in enterprise environment.
- Candidates should have 5-8 years’ experience supporting PC Hardware and software, server and network equipment.
- CompTIA A+ is a requirement